There are so many ways to set yourself up for success (or failure) as a tech company, but navigating things like insurance and law often falls to the bottom of a founders’ task list. During this discussion, you’ll hear from investors, founders, and experts in insurance and law to better understand how to do effective due diligence to protect yourself and attract investment.
Come for great information, 1-1 conversations with other founders and investors, and delicious breakfast by Sunday’s Best (sausage and biscuits, French toast sticks, hashbrown casserole, croissants, fruit salad, and blueberry muffins!).
Here’s what to expect:
9:00 – 9:30 – Breakfast and open networking
9:30 – 9:50 – The Due Diligence the Attracts Investors panel discussion
- Jon Aaron – Principal, The Velvel Group
- Terrence Reeves – Attorney and advisor, Go With Canvas
- Ashley Williams – Founder & CEO, RIZZARR
- Doug Miller – Senior Vice President, Specialty Risk Practice Leader, Kapnick Insurance
- Michael Spath – Client Executive, Technology Advisor, Kapnick Insurance
9:50 – 10:10 – Open questions and discussion from attendees
10:10 – 11 – Open networking
This event is sponsored and co-hosted by Kapnick Insurance Group, with breakfast provided by DualBoot Partners. The location is sponsored by Bamboo.