If your company has values in community impact or offers paid service days for employees, we would love to support you and your team! We’re committed to helping startups get more connected to the community through relationship-building, service, information-sharing, and philanthropy. We have relationships with nonprofits across the state and we are eager to co-design and co-coordinate opportunities for founders and their teams to get out of the office, learn, make an impact, and have some fun.
We offer Volunteer Day activities year-round: From clean-ups, to youth programs, to small business support, and more, we’re excited to help you and your teams get connected.
Here’s what to expect:
- Your team will identify a region, preferred dates, issue area/activity type, budget (optional), and an estimated number of participants. We’ll reach out to non-profits and community groups that fit what you’re looking for.
- MFF will present your team with a few options and you’ll decide which community group you want to partner with.
- MFF will support outreach to your team (i.e. promotion language, sign-up form, etc.) and coordinate details with the community group.
- On the service day, MFF will support day-of logistics as necessary.
- After the service day, MFF will help document activities, photos, and achievements from the day to share with both the team and community partner.