Founder Roundtables create an opportunity for founders across the state to connect, share, and learn from each other as they work to advance their businesses. This virtual session will focus on two questions:
- How can founders build an effective board?
- How can founders grow a high-performing, motivated, and inclusive team?
We’ll be featuring two founders to help facilitate the discussion, answer questions, and share their personal stories:
This program is highly interactive and conversation-driven. Founders should come with questions, challenges, success stories, and insights on these topics! An overview of the agenda includes:
- Welcome (5 min)
- Small group introductions (10 min)
- Featured founder discussion and topic preview (10 – 15 min)
- Small group discussions with featured founders and peers (15 – 20 min)
- Debrief & close (10 min)
By the end of the program, participants should feel:
- More confident in addressing these topics at their own company
- More connected to the startup ecosystem and supported by other founders
- Value in the state’s founder network